Preferred Body Shops And Collision Centers
Following an accident or Collision your Insurance company will recommend that you take your vehicle to one of their “Preferred Shops” or recommend a “DRP” program. Although most people have Health Insurance, we are more likely to choose a Physician we know and trust over one that was selected by Our Insurance provider. There are many reasons to choose Lakeland Automall Body Shop & Collision Center to repair your vehicle, please see the top 5 listed. Whether your Claim is being paid by Insurance or Individual, it is your right by law to have your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice.
1. Some Insurance company policies allow for the use of aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle. These parts while new, are of lesser quality than the OEM parts that originally came on your vehicle. When aftermarket “Capa certified “parts are listed on an Insurance repair estimate we will price match OEM parts to Protect your financial interests, including working to preserve your factory warranties and the resale value of your vehicle at no additional cost to you or your Insurance Provider.
2. Our Technicians are specifically trained with the latest information and technology regarding your vehicle’s highly advanced safety systems with immediate access to the manufacturer for up to date repair procedures and specifications needed to accurately and professionally repair your vehicle. Our technicians also meet I-Car’s Gold Class requirements for the Collision Repair Industry Standard for Training that Contributes to Complete, Safe and Quality Repairs.
3. We understand that your time is important and having an Auto Accident can be a very stressful disruption in a person’s life. It is our goal to repair your vehicle to pre-accident condition to meet or exceed your expectation with regards to communication with your claim process and timeliness of the repair.
4. We work with All Insurance Companies to manage your claim in a way that protects your interests. While we are not a “preferred shop” or have a “DRP” relationship with All Insurance Companies we look forward to any opportunity to partner with those Companies that share our Core values with regards to repair quality, and commitment to customer service.
5. All repairs at Lakeland Automall Body Shop & Collision Center are backed by a Lifetime warranty on workmanship and refinish.